Monthly Mentor: Matt Tanguay (Oct 8th 2012, 7pm EDT)
You have spoken.
For the last two Monthly Mentors, we had guests in fields that were not related to Fluent Brain’s focus (visual thinking, visual facilitation, mind mapping).
Unfortunately, these webinars didn’t get much traction.
And since most of you guys on our list signed up to get the Supercharging Your Mind Mapping e-book, I figured that you have more interest in mind mapping.
Hence, the next Monthly Mentor webinar will be with me, Fluent Brain’s CEO and Chief Visual Facilitator!
It will be my pleasure to share as much of my expertise with you as I can within that limited amount of time.
I chose a topic right around my expertise, which I believe most business leaders can greatly benefit from: mind mapping.
Here is a sanitized example of a mind map:
In this call, we will cover the fundamentals.
However, you should also get value out of this call if you’ve done some before.
- Create your mind maps quickly in 3 little steps
- Learn the 3 strategies for the creation of a mind map
- The best mind mapping software on the market
- How to mind map with Mindjet MindManager
- Pick my brain to help you with your projects’ maps, and get your questions answered
- Participate in the draw to win a mind mapping software license!
This call will be held on October 8th at 7pm EDT (4pm PDT), and last 75-90 minutes.
Structure of the Webinar
Here is the format to be expected:
- Learn How to Mind Map (60 min)
Myself (Matt, Fluent Brain’s CEO and Chief Visual Facilitator), will be teaching you the basics of mind mapping for 60 minutes.
- All You Can Ask (15-30+ min)
After I’m done with the presentation and with explaining a special offer, I will stay on the call and answer any question you might have on mind mapping, Mindjet MindManager, other tools, and visual thinking as a whole. I will prioritize those questions that you send me before the call.
You will get the visual summary of the presentation. You will also receive the full 75-90 minute recording of the call. And I will announce the winner of the mind mapping software license.
How to Register for the Free Webinar
Follow these steps to register for the webinar on mind mapping (it’s on Monday, Oct 8th, 7pm EDT):
- Simply enter your name and a valid email below.
- You will need to confirm your subscription to the list. Follow the instructions in the first email that you receive.
- You will then get a confirmation e-mail of your subscription.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation of your registration to the webinar, with all the information for you to log in on Oct 8th.