Would you like to supercharge your mind mapping?
I packaged the Supercharging Your Mapping blog post series into an E-Book. It is available for you to download, right now, and for FREE.
Here’s what you will learn:
Part 1 : Mind Mapping Techniques to Create Your Mind Maps
- Fast ways to insert a new element on the same level, reorder elements, and insert a parent branch
- The best practices with relationships, callouts, boundaries, free floating elements and icons
- The 3 components you can increase your speed with
Part 2 : Navigation Using Mind Maps
- Expand, collapse and close branches quickly
- Show X levels, and all levels
- Right click to move the map
- The best way to show a branch alone
Part 3: Power Mind Mapping With Formatting
- Color-code your maps
- Break your maps into sub-maps in only a few seconds
Simply enter your name and email below, and you will receive it in your inbox.