If you haven’t heard, we are currently offering you a completely FREE “Business Model Canvas” session ($195 value) that helps you clarify how your business makes or will make money.
The offer ends on May 3rd at midnight Eastern time, so apply now if you’re interested!
Simply post a comment below to apply, or get more information first.
One of the teams that already took advantage of this offer allowed me to share with you the work that we have done together so far.
Alexander Shai Lipkovich and Alyse (Laura) Wonder both live in Montreal and are considering starting a socially responsible dog walker business.
They are in the concept phase, and needed to figure out if this was a viable business to avoid wasting time and money.
Here is the process that we went through so far:
- Preparation call: Shai and I had a 30-min call to gather information about his projects, and which one to use the Business Model Canvas on.
- Initial draft: Shai and Alyse did a first pass on the canvas by themselves.
- Iteration 1 – my feedback: I reviewed their draft and challenged some assumptions and added questions to the canvas.
- Iteration 2 – more offline discussion: They addressed some of the questions I had by adding their answers to the canvas.
- Iteration 3 – online call: During the 90-min visual call, we discussed the Customer Segments, Value Proposition and Revenue Streams.
- Iteration 4 – face-to-face meeting: We locked in the Customer Segments, Value Proposition and Revenue Streams, and worked on some of the other components. We reached a point where they need to validate assumptions and mitigate the biggest risks, before we can keep on building their business model.
Read more →